3aHealth participates in the Research & Innovation Internship program by the Research and Innovation Foundation.
Available Internship Positions:
- 2 Software Developers
Internship period: 15/06/2022 – 31/07/2022
Internship duration: 20 working days
Salary: € 1000
Send us your CV at email@example.com
- Software Developers
Type of Positions: Full time (Preferably) / Part-time will also be considered
Category: 24 months employment contract, which may be renewed
3aHealth is seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals, to join its growing team of professional software engineers. Successful candidates will be engaged in the development of electronic health systems and services primarily within the context of recently awarded eHealth4U: Integrated National Health Ecosystem project funded by the Research and Innovation Foundation of Cyprus (RIF). eHealth4U objective is to design and develop the next generation of Electronic Health Record (EHR) and associate services at a National scale.
3AHealth is a Cyprus-based SME that specializes in the design and development of cutting-edge, reliable, and interoperable solutions in the areas of eHealth, mHealth, and image and video data processing and data analytics. The company was established in 2016 and was co-founded by a team of senior scientists bringing together significant expertise in developing innovative, intelligent, and citizen-centered solutions, emanating from decades of involvement in R&D projects at both the National and the European levels.
3AHealth’s product suite is designed around the healthcare interoperability standards and EU directives for cross-system data communication and cross-border healthcare services provision. 3AHealth’s clientele and business associates enjoy customized solutions in Electronic Health Records, Patient Summary, eRegistries, and image and video data analytics and visualization, tailored to their specification and requirements.
3AE HEALTH LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
Below you can find the specific description per each available position and the employment terms.
Experience Required for the Available Positions
1+ year industry/research experience in the technologies described in the Duties and Responsibilities below.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out one or more of the below duties and responsibilities:
- Design, development, modification, debugging, testing and maintenance of software solutions according to the functional and non-functional software requirements.
- Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects.
- Preparation of project reports and deliverables and demonstration of the software solutions to stakeholders.
- Carry out requirements analysis and document specifications.
- Carry out software testing and validation requirements.
- Follow software engineering standards, software development methodologies and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable and scalable.
- Ensure the compliance with security concepts and frameworks such as ISO 27001, EU Regulations related to security, black box testing and white box testing.
- Extensive knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and SOLID principles.
- Experienced in software development with Java and C#.
- Experience in Frontend Frameworks (preferably Angular 2+).
- Solid experience with RESTful technologies.
- Focus on Quality with experience in Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of version control principles and experience with Git, GitLab or other version control system.
- Solid experience with SQL and ability to handle complex SQL statements.
- Familiar with Kubernetes and Docker.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or any other related Information Technology field
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Team player and ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work within the context of a cross-functional team.
- Autonomous in carrying out work & flexibility towards the range of tasks.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing and open to take on new tasks and challenges.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews.
- Ability to work with remote teams/stakeholders.
- Experience in working within a multicultural environment.
- Professional Certifications.
The positions are on a contract basis of two years and it is subject to renewal based on performance and company’s projects availability.
The monthly gross salary depends on the candidate’s qualifications and expertise. From this amount, employee and employer contributions will be deducted. The 13th salary bonus is incorporated in the monthly salary. Medical insurance is provided by the General Health System – GHS. The position does not include private medical insurance coverage. Maternity leave will be granted based on Social Insurance Laws from 1980 until 2012.
The position will be open until the 30th of June 2022. Interested candidates should provide the following items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Cover letter that clearly specifies full-time/ part-time employment availability date and a short summary of prior work experiences, activities and accomplishments.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in Greek or in English (contact address and telephone number should be included).
- Identify at least two referees that can provide reference letters.
- Copies of transcripts of the BSc/MSc/PhD degree(s) will be asked before signing the official employment contract.
3AE Health LTD shall collect and process your personal data according to the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data 2016/679 (EU).
All applications will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.